June 08, 2009

web video

hey people of earth and dad do you guys know what my favorite web video is if not well your about to find out drum roll please (drum rolling) any way it is FRED if you dont know who he is go to youtube.com and type fred he is this guy who has a high pitched voice well actully he only makes it really fast and that makes it high yeah well just go to youtube.com and find out for yourself remember youtube.com then type in fred and if you dont think he is funny then your a jerk

3 comments:

Ray Veen said...

"People of earth, and DAD?"

As if I'm not a 'people of earth'?

shortensweet said...

well.................I have to agree with Chantze her V - sorry!

VeeFlower said...

I don't think he's funny. But then, my computer has no sound at all so I couldn't hear that funny high voice, or anything he was saying. Maybe I need to come over and see him on your computer!